[lbo-talk] Re: Liberate Doug from Old Fogeyism!

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 16:37:26 PDT 2006

Kids love the old movies if they're exposed early enough. I watched them with my kids and now I have companions for life to watch B&W and foreign movies with.

My daughter,12, actually watched "Ballad of a Soldier," with me and liked it!

I highly recommend Betty Boop, the Fred Astaire movies, the Ealing comedies, anything by Billy Wilder....

Joanna