[lbo-talk] putting quackery to the test

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 20:42:41 PDT 2006

On 8/11/06, info at pulpculture.org <info at pulpculture.org> wrote:

> It is truly the height of insult to have to read you guys ruining around
> claiming that you happen to know that women just don't really try to
> exercise and eat less. As if somehow they just haven't figured that out.

I really didn't have weight loss in mind (and of course that that is synonymous with health is a story in itself), rather the notion that scientific medical research and the medical profession pays no mind to low-cost, low-tech prevention through everyday diet and nutrition. Calorie counting never crossed my mind.

-- Andy