[lbo-talk] putting quackery to the test

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Aug 11 20:55:26 PDT 2006

info at pulpculture.org wrote:

> And then turning around and
> actually blaming people for not actively pursuing serious health
> information or nutrition information

Would you argue the same if the topic were u.s. atrocities in Iraq? And similar topics. I would. Would you?

> as someone did?

Many on this list _have_ blamed "people" for not knowing more about the reality of u.s. foreign policy.

And I think your emphasis on sectors of the working class here is somewhat misleading. People at _all_ levels of the working class from permanently unemployed to software engineers and university professors have poor information on both health and imperialism.

Carrol