[lbo-talk] Bush admin pressed Brits to arrest suspects

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Aug 14 07:34:56 PDT 2006

On Aug 14, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> Actually, most on the list operate from a much more naive premise than
> this; they assume that Bush & Co. are a serious problem and therby
> ignore how serious a "problem" the united states is.

You seem to have a psycho-emotional need to believe this, but the evidence is lacking. I think most listmembers view the Bush admin as a nasty intensification of long-standing U.S. imperial practice. A difference of degree that doesn't really rise to a difference of kind, but still significantly different from zero.

Doug