[lbo-talk] Democracy Now website

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 10:07:32 PDT 2006

It displays fine via my Win32 copy of Firefox (version 1.5.0.6).

Either the issue was cleared between the time you noticed and posted to LBO and the time I browsed over there or the problem lies with your copy of Firefox (among other possibilities).

As a first step, I suggest clearing your browser's cache.

If you're unfamiliar with how this is done, here's a quick how-to:

>From Firefox...

1.) Go to Tools

2.) Go to options

3.) Click the tab labeled "Privacy" (illustrated with a padlock icon)

4.) Click the "cache" child tab (found below the text which begins "As you browse the web...")

4.) Look towards the lower right-hand portion of the dialog box and find a button labeled "Clear Cache"

5.) Click this button to wipe out Firefox's cache

Reload democracynow.org

.d.

I never liked you Rusty...you were always a smart alec, a sass mouth and a bit of a giggle puss.

Dr. Impossible

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/