[lbo-talk] RE:P MEMRI: Anti-Semitism Documentation Project

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:48:54 PDT 2006

On 8/25/06, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:Do you want the u.s. to invade Iran and destroy that "anti-Holocaust exhibit in Iran" or will you be satisfied if the U.S. just bombs it out of existence (along with a few hundred thousand of those anti-semitic Iranians.

I'll have to add this post, to my Left Demogogy 101 file, the latest being the thread on New Left Cafe, a listserv of the new Students for a Democratic Society, wherein Paul Buhle is called a McCarthyite anti-communist. (!!!)

-- Michael Pugliese