[lbo-talk] RE:P MEMRI: Anti-Semitism Documentation Project

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 25 11:19:34 PDT 2006

Michael - The info below reminds me of how much I miss all the tidbits you used to post on the spotters list. I am sure fending off the barbs of the pro Nepali maoists is less interesting than the debates on this list - however. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Michael Pugliese" <michael.098762001 at gmail.com>