[lbo-talk] RE:P MEMRI: Anti-Semitism Documentation Project

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 11:38:49 PDT 2006

On 8/25/06, Steven L. Robinson <srobin21 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Michael - The info below reminds me of how much I miss all the tidbits you
> used to post on the spotters list. I am sure fending off the barbs of the
> pro Nepali maoists is less interesting than the debates on this list -
> however. SR

Leftist_trainspotters at yahoogroups was one of the bigger reasons I have such contempt for Western Leninists...though I cut some of the Trotskyists a lot of slack.

To go from a good education in neo-marxist theory at UCSC from some of the best in the field, to observing the antics of activists who have only the barest acquaitance with marxist theory (equivalent to CPUSA members reading the so-called, Short Course history of the CPSU(B) in the 40's, critiqued by Italian Communist historian P. Spriono in his Verso book, "Stalin and the European Communists.") is 'hella depressing

So depressing I might just rob a bank like Carl Pinkston of the Sacramento Marxist School did recently, not even netting 1K, http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/Content?oid=oid%3A93891

-- Michael Pugliese