[lbo-talk] Re: WMT goes orgo

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Aug 25 14:50:16 PDT 2006

JBrown72073 at cs.com wrote:
> Chuck O writes:
>
>>What we need is a movement that burns all of these fucking stores to the ground.

> What we need is a movement that nationalizes all these fucking stores.

Don't you have any sense of the work it took to build them?

I'm sorry, but I don't fetishize workers. Your argument is like saying that we shouldn't tear down the prisons because workers put so much work into them. Fuck that workerist stupidity.

I say we burn down the fucking Wal-marts and replace them with something more ecologically sustainable and community-based.

Chuck