[lbo-talk] Indian secularism: Khan Saheb in Kashi

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Sun Aug 27 09:07:07 PDT 2006

I wanted, but forgot, to preface my message by noting to Sujeet that I was not buying the reasoning/opinion of the author (Shekhar Gupta), in order to make it clear that any "flame"/sarcasm in my post is intended at that person (Gupta).

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/