[lbo-talk] NYTimes Editorial: Rise of Pessimism

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 10:25:50 PDT 2006

In this country, at least, one has to ask the question - "what left?"

Further, the rise of a police state apparatus should cool- or at least temper- whatever good cheer we can draw from the troubles of our rulers. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com>