[lbo-talk] Young Hillary as a Goldwater Girl

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 12:25:32 PDT 2006

On 8/27/06, Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Doesn't explain her editting the issue of the Yale Law School
> journal in 1970 supporting the New Haven chapter of the Black Panther
> Party.

JM: I would rather see Hilary elected local dog catcher than in her current position -- but ...

Are you, Michael, habitually into smear jobs? You know very little about the power of a an editor of a Law School journal if you think that anything that H. Clinton did as editor at Yale means anything at all. Did you learn your smear tactics in some Stalinist party of some sort?

Nor her summer internship after Yale in the law office of Robert
> Truehaft, of the CPUSA. (On the recommendation of Thomas Emerson, an
> Old Left figure who taught there.) Truehaft's wife was the late
> Jessica Mitford.

JM: Who cares and big deal? A summer internship? You gotta be joking! Students take summer internships as they seek them mostly because they have nothing else to do or they are guided to them by professors. I am serious when I ask where you learned your smear tactics. You should really bow your head and think before you write.

During the 80's she was an officer of the left-liberal New World
> Foundation. They gave grants to CISPES. I presume she could have
> blocked giving money to the solidarity group for the FDR-FMLN if she
> was opposed.

JM: You mean she gave grants to an organization that was actually resisting massive U.S. terrorism in El Slavador? Amazing. I had no idea that she actually once made available money for resistance to massive U.S. slaughter instead of supporting it. I wonder what has happened, in the mean time. Now she only supports U.S. atrocities.

Michael, I wish you would please, try to unjumble your mind from this kind of thinking before you write in the future.

What this reminds me of is the way Peter Dale Scott writes his books. Write about a few of the associations that a person has had, no matter how tangential, and develop a world view around it. It is exceedingly silly.

Jerry Monaco -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060828/490133a3/attachment.htm>