[lbo-talk] Anarcho-Punk CD series last comp release: "Anti-Capitalism"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 06:59:14 PDT 2006

The UK "Anarcho-Punk" CD series of retrospective compilations announced the last in the series, titled "Anti-Capitalism." 80s UK anti-capitalist punk.

The series has its own MySpace page with free song downloads:

http://www.myspace.com/anarchopunkcdseries

-----

>From the announcement of the last of the series:

ANTI-CAPITALISM TRACKLIST

Anti-Capitalism will be released worldwide on 9th October 2006. Quite a few of you have been asking about the track listing so here it is. The Crass track is a version exclusive to this release and the sleeve notes were written by Penny Rimbaud of Crass.

The cover image is now up as well.

CONFLICT- Mighty And Superior LIVING LEGENDS Island Wars CRASS What Do You Want? ATOMIC FILTH Atomic Filth ANARKA AND POPPY- If It Dies We Die D&V- Wake Up COLD WAR The Machinist LEGION OF PARASITES- Massacre EPILEPTICS What Have You Got To Smile About? RUDIMENTARY PENI Teenage Time Killer TEARS OF DESTRUCTION Death Of A Nation DANBERT NOBACON A Million Wat Tylers KULTURKAMPF We Need No More DOMINANT PATRI- Death Of Thomas CRAVATS XMP SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENT A New Dark Age FREEBORN- I Want My Life To Begin CULTURE SHOCK Ten Per Cent Off ANATHEMA Your Ulster COMMITTEE Ring The Bell NIC TOCZEK Road Crash HEX Decide ANTISECT- Heresy