[lbo-talk] Anarcho-Punk CD series last comp release: "Anti-Capitalism"

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 12:51:13 PDT 2006

Perfect timing for the American Hardcore doc that's being released around the same time. And there's still that What We Do Is Secret flick about Darby Crash and The Germs.

I guess it's only a short time until Touch Me I'm Sick: The Mudhoney Story gets produced, right? [Then again, that would be kinda fun]