[lbo-talk] Rabbi Lerner's address on TV!

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 14:07:45 PST 2006

The price of gas is below $3.00. 105 used & new available from $2.80 http://www.amazon.com/Left-Hand-God-Country-Religious/dp/0060842474 The Left Hand of God: Taking Back Our Country from the Religious Right (Hardcover) by Michael Lerner "Before I became a rabbi, I was a social change activist and a psychotherapist..." (more) http://www.tikkun.org/rabbi_lerner/books/left-hand "Michael Lerner is a rare voice of sanity and intelligence in a nation where our moral values have been corrupted by the greed of the market and the ambitions of empire. He gives eloquent voice to our yearning for a union of the spiritual and the rational in the quest for peace and justice." Howard Zinn, author, A People's History of the United States

http://www.insight-press.com/books/memcom.htm "A truly interesting account of Bob Avakian's life, a humanizing portrait of someone who is often seen only as a hard-line revolutionary. I can understand why Bob Avakian has drawn so many ardent supporters. He speaks to people's alienation from a warlike and capitalist society, and holds out the possibility for radical change."

— Howard Zinn