[lbo-talk] Rabbi Lerner's address on TV!

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Dec 3 18:52:01 PST 2006

"Michael J. Smith" wrote:

> On Sunday 03 December 2006 03:20 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> > [Here's something for Yoshie to bone up with on the "progressive"
> > uses of religion - the gaseous pieties of Michael "Rabbi" Lerner.]
>
> Give me Ahmadinejad any time. I may not agree with him on
> all points, but at least he doesn't make me feel nauseous. In fact
> he's often rather sharp and funny, compliments that cannot be
> truthfully paid to Lerner.

It's odd how large a number of response to Yoshie's posts are only incidentally responses to the posts and most concerned with commenting on Yoshie personally. And vigorous expression ov views will provoke _some_ responses focusing on the person, but were Yoshie male the proportion of responses to subject & to person would undoubtedly be different.

Carrol