[lbo-talk] Re: further signs of cultural decay

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Dec 5 18:48:15 PST 2006

> LBO: Lurker says to me:
>
> ay-ay-ay. We gamers are screwed the next time LBO wants to talk
> about whether or not video games are the end of civilization.

I just finished all the pre-installed scenarios in Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.

Some people smoke and have other vices, some of us game to veg out and relax.

What are people playing these days?

I set up a Second Life account several weeks ago, played around with it a little and then figured out that I'm too anti-social and shy for a VR-centered MMMPORG.

Chuck