[lbo-talk] Re: further signs of cultural decay

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Tue Dec 5 23:00:52 PST 2006

Chuck wrote:

> What are people playing these days?

Mostly I'm saving up to buy a PS3 (which means buying a top-notch LCD, for full HDMI-supported 720p pixel madness... if you have no idea what any of this jargon means, be very, very happy), but I do plan to feast on "Okami", "Final Fantasy 12", and "God Hand" in the near future and will report my findings to the LBO-Mothership. I'd grab a Wii, too, if I could find the darn thing, but supplies are tight.

-- DRR