[lbo-talk] Term Crooked Politician Takes on New Meaning in India

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 04:50:40 PST 2006

--- Sujeet Bhatt <sujeet.bhatt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am in absolute agreement! While we are it we
> should also line up all
> the "neo-liberals" around the world and have them
> shot by the hardcore
> Cuban leftists. Next would be the meat eaters, to be
> shot dead by the
> animal rights activists and vegetarians. More
> suggestions are welcome.

In my ennumeration of Kalam's crimes, I forgot to mention his imperialist campaign against India's democratic pro-Western neighbor, Pakistan. His shameful attempt to link the heroic Kashmiri freedom-fighters with Al-Qaeda is a transparent cover for Dehli's attempt to reassert imperial dominance over its former vassal. In doing so the Indian secret services have sunk so low as to stage several bloody "terrorist attacks" against their own population so that they could be blamed on the blameless Pakistanis, whose only crime is to have sought liberation from the historic oppression of the Indian jackboot. Is there anything the Indians are not capable of?

If India were covered like Russia is in the British and US press, this is the exact kind of argument you would see appearing there.