[lbo-talk] the last 24 hours of lbo-talk

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Tue Dec 12 03:42:45 PST 2006

DD wrote:

> you guys realise that in a surprisingly short length of time, they
> [Apple Macs] are going to look horribly dated, don't you?

Ah, but the secret is to match evanescent form with timeless silicon. Consider the PS3: sleek, shiny, spectacular. It looks like it was designed to be released in 2010. Heck, space aliens from other planets were trying to mosh the launch line.

Once I get mine sometime next year, I'm going to install YS Linux on that puppy and NEVER HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER PIECE OF WINTEL $?!*# EVER AGAIN... [insert gales of demoniac laughter]

-- DRR