[lbo-talk] I guess He was still bitter about the whole nun-murder thing

Matthias Wasser matthias.wasser at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 00:43:02 PST 2006

I'm sure I'm not the first to observe this, but Pinoche and Kirkpatrick certainly chose a serendipitous time to die, what with Chavez' reelection, leftists governments elected everywhere in South America but Columbia, and Mercosur and the Andean Pact forging an economic bloc.

One can fit Milton Friedman into this, if one likes, but that's a degrees of separation thing.

Is the most realistic theory: a) Radiation Poisoning by Chavez, or b) Liberation Theology God Acts In Opaque Ways? -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061212/812639d4/attachment.htm>