[lbo-talk] slavery and technology

bitch bitch at pulpculture.org
Fri Dec 15 17:24:15 PST 2006

it is equally insulting to reply to him with words that indicate that YOU never read a word he said, otherwise, you wouldn't repeat, undefended, the assertion below.

furthermore, you simply buttress what he said by indicating that those who don't ranslate are snobs. that's just a short way to say what you said in the first paragraph: snobs.

oh, don't mind me. i have to put on a couple coats of sparkly hot pink nail polish for my job interview tomorrow.