[lbo-talk] The raids against immigrant workers

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 09:11:38 PST 2006

I see this anti-immigrant, "environmentalist, " twaddle all the time on boards like DemocraticUnderground. This loon has lots of pro-Pot agitprop on his website. He needs to smoke less Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck.

1. The Big Lie Concerning Comprehensive Immigration Reform

Posted by: "bcainx at comcast.net" bcainx at comcast.net bcainx

Date: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:34 am ((PST))

The following is a draft of an article that I'm writing for my website. The accompanying articles should prove, beyond any shadow of doubt, that your government no longer gives a damn about the future of the American worker. To preserve our republic we MUST begin to fight back in 2007.

Bruce W. Cain Editor, New Age Citizen http://www.newagecitizen.com/

=========== =========== Editorial: The Big Lie Concerning Comprehensive Immigration Reform The Big Lie concerning Comprehensive Immigration Reform is that it will have marginal effects on the wealth and living standards of legal American workers; or the ecological systems that sustain them. Nothing could be further from the truth. Last year the population of the United States had just passed the 300 Million mark and we are already seeing signs of ecological stress as a result of this unprecedented acceleration in population growth. Concurrent with this trend we are also seeing a hollowing out of the Middle Class as jobs are either outsourced to other countries or foreign Visa holders are being welcomed to the United States to take our diminishing number of good paying jobs. In addition to this we are seeing a historic increase in illegal unskilled workers entering the United States from our southern neighbor, Mexico. None of these trends bode well for the American worker. Beginning in 2006 we finally began to see signs of outrage on the part of the American worker as they begin to understand the implications of these trends. In fact it was this very outrage that prevented the passage of Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation in 2006. Despite this trend it is clear that the US Congress will make another attempt at passing a Comprehensive Reform Bill that will further exacerbate these trends. We must not allow this Corporate driven agenda to move forward at any cost.. There is no longer any doubt that our elected leaders have betrayed their constituency of America's working citizens. The strongest argument we have, against the Corporate driven push for a North American Union and Comprehensive Immigration Reform is quietly ignored by the media because there are no good arguments to refute it.

And this irrefutable argument is easily summarized by the phrase, Unsustainable Population Growth. I am including Roy Beck's video presentation, "Population by the Numbers," once again, as it does such a great job at explaining the problem. A second myth promulgated by proponents of Comprehensive Immigration Reform (e.g., Amnesty for Immigrants that have come here illegally) is that there is no way to stem the flow of these illegal immigrants. "If you build a 20 foot fence, they will merely bring a 21 foot ladder," is one of the simplistic jingoisms that you hear from these groups. But again there IS a solution that the Corporate-owned media doesn't want to discuss. And that solution is predicated on determining the true status of every single worker that is employed within the United States. To help you understand the current situation I have included the article, "Illegals buying stolen identities." A careful read of this article will reveal just how disingenuous our government has been when it comes to identifying illegal immigrants. Not only have they been guilty of benign neglect, when it comes to pursuing illegal immigrants. They have actually devised a system that willfully hides the illegal immigrants from our view. This treasonous system has been in place for years at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Social Security Administration (SSA) and through our Credit Bureaus. This system insures that, if an illegal worker uses your Social Security Number, you will never find out about it. Yet the fact that they have implemented such a system reveals another big lie on the part of our government. Not only do they know who the "illegal's" are. They also know where they work, where they live and how much income they are generating. This system that our Congress has implemented is but another indication that they have absolutely no regard for the citizens of this great country. They implemented this system specifically to allow millions of illegal workers to come here, take our jobs and drive down our wages and benefits. This conclusion will be obvious from reading the article. This system of employee verification needs to be re-engineered immediately so that the true status of each employee and voter is known with absolute verifiability. As a Systems Analyst I am absolutely confident that we can identify the majority of illegal aliens within the United States by merely scrutinizing those employees who have invalid or duplicate Social Security Numbers. I recall a Lou Dobbs show where one group stated such a system could be made operational for under 5 Billion dollars. We are currently spending 8 Billion dollars in Iraq every single month. So I would encourage you to view the video "Population by the Numbers" and then read the article "Illegals buying stolen identities." Once you understand that we cannot sustain further population growth and once you understand that we can identify the majority of the illegal's, please share this information with your friends and co-workers. The ramifications of "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" put the future of the United States in grave peril. This legislation MUST be stopped. In future issues I will attempt to divine a more detailed strategy. Illegals buying stolen identities http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16092527/ Two workers bought Edwards man's social security number and other documents By J.K. Perry Vail Daily Online Dec. 7