[lbo-talk] The raids against immigrant workers

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 09:26:52 PST 2006

http://www.newagecitizen.com/

* As we bring legal and illegal immigration to a halt you should expect to see your wages go up. * As we legalize Marijuana for adult Americans you will multiple benefits:

** Marijuana users will see the price of Cannabis come down from $300-$500/ounce to about $20 dollars/ounce (if you grow it yourself under HID lamps). ** Without messing with regulation and enforcement we will see billions of addition dollars going directly into the local economies which will generate billions of additional local, state and federal tax revenues. ** Mexican and Islamo-Fascist Terror organizations will see part of their drug revenue melt away, thus challenging their ability to operate.

Eclectic reading list there too. Jeff Faux, Max'es boss at EPI, no? David Ray Griffin on 9-11, David Sirota from In These Times, cheek by jowel w/PJB and Tancredo and The Big Book of Buds by Ed Rosenthal.

If Mexican immigration could be stopped, this guy in Michigan would find the price go up to 1K an oz.