[lbo-talk] P-9 and meatpacking deunionization (was: The raids against immigrant workers)

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 19 16:41:48 PST 2006

You would think, though, that serious efforts would have resulted in at least SOME victories (or even one) somewhere. Instead, we have zero. Come on, are Nissan or Honda tougher nuts to crack than GM in the 1930s or Henry Ford's Ford in the early 1940s? SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Mark Rickling" <mrickling at gmail.com>