[lbo-talk] DAMN IT WILL PEOPLE USE PLAIN TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Hoover mhhoover at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 16:14:26 PST 2006

On 12/21/06, John Adams <jadams01 at sprynet.com> wrote:
> I'm really finding this insistence on plain text puzzling, coming from
> proponents of post-modernism.

ummm, this thread was started by carrol cox...

carrol, have i missed something, i recall you saying more than three (or was it four) years ago, wait, maybe you were relating something that aristotle said at least fifteen years ago, then again, it may have been friend bobbie who declared nomo pomo (or was it the death of discourse that he was so on about)...

in any event, i will stake my exalted position in the curmudgeon tendency that carrol is not a proponent of postmodernism...

keep the x in xmas... mh