[lbo-talk] How to Deconstruct Almost Anything

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 12:31:51 PST 2006

--- Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:>

> That counts out anything produced in a university,
> including the
> things that have your nihil obstat. And how are you
> not acting like
> a priest by finding some ways of thinking harmful?

DING DING DING!

Jerry is like some kind of intellectual NKVD-man. :)

"I notice several books by Derrida and Heidegger on your shelves, AND ABSOLUTELY NONE ON SOCIAL INSECTS. There are no books on the classics of Marxism-Leninism-Social Insectism whatsoever! The way to the future is through the study of the termite, not through harmful critiquing of the mindset that makes studying the termite possible! The harmful element must be purged!"

(Pulls out can of Raid disguised as Walther-PPK, sprays Dennis.)