[lbo-talk] when rehab fails...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Dec 23 09:26:53 PST 2006

New York Post [Page Six] - December 23, 2006

Nick Of 'times'

DONALD Trump acted not a moment too soon to save Miss USA Tara Conner - her trip to rehab came just as an invitation arrived for her to participate in the Miss High Times Pageant. "We were all set to offer her an all-expense-paid trip to Negril for the festivities Jan. 13-15 when The Donald gave her a second chance," High Times associate publisher Rick Cusick told us. "We wish her the best of luck, but we would like Tara to know that if the rehabilitation doesn't work out, she can still come down to Jamaica and party with us as much as she wants."