[lbo-talk] Media Censorship

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 11:06:58 PST 2006

I acknowledge (have done so in print) the reality of economic compulsion. At the same time it makes a big difference whether the compulsion is: if you don't do this you don't get to work for us vs. If you do this we will throw you in the clink. In my published analyses I call this the distinction between coercion and compulsion. Since would-be CIA analysts usually have other real and eqyually attractive iptions not involving nondisclosure agreements, in this case the differencde matters.