[lbo-talk] Re: Fidel

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 11:12:34 PST 2006

Amd are you looking forward to the restoration of Central American-style capitalist rule by the US and their gusano Miami puppets? Look at what happened in Nixarafia aftder the defeat of the Sandinistas in theirradical phase -- the counytry is now second poorest after Haiti. Will you cheer the Batista Memorial day, the abolition of national health care, free education, subsidized rent, guaranteed employment? You anarchists are SO full of shit. Fortunateloy I think __ i hope -- I pray -- that the Cuban Revolution has deep enough roots in the Cuban people to survive Fidel's death.