[lbo-talk] Re: Fidel

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 18:52:54 PST 2006

What's specious about it? The only even moderately doubtful thing, if you are highly inclined to skepticism, is the apartment building bombings, and I'm satisfied about evidence of of FSB i "involvement" ( read, it was an FSB job), but even if you reject that the scorecard (far from complete) is damning.