[lbo-talk] Russia = baaaad

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 16:00:50 PST 2006

It would be entertaining (and easy) to compile a list of Lucas Lunacy, his various predictions that were completely wrong (remember when he confidently announced in 1999 that Russia was about to collapse into 15-20 different countries, all with their own currencies, or when he asserted that of course there were no Islamists in Chechnya at all, that's all a Kremlin lie!?).

One could do this for Stratfor ("the US and Russia will come to war over Afghanistan" in 2001) as well.