[lbo-talk] "Critical Support" (Re: Fidel)

bitch bitch at pulpculture.org
Sun Dec 24 18:05:43 PST 2006

At 08:26 PM 12/24/2006, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

>Don't insult _my_ intelligence, Chuck. I never said
>you supported the Miami Cubans. I just said that in
>the real world, denouncing the Cuban state in
>poractice leaves you with no alternative to them.

you wrote:

I ask you the same question I asked Chuck: do you want the Miami Cubans back in power and Cuba as whole flushed the way the Nicaragurans were? ------------------------------------------

like you actually had to ask such a question of _anyone_ here. that's what he was complaining about -- and rightly so. it's your habit, a proclivity borne of lawyering I s'pose.

whatever it is, it is about as annoying as when you call me by my real life name full well knowing that I asked you and expect you not to.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org