[lbo-talk] "Kiss the connery, it is the hour to throw downwards!"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 10:50:51 PST 2006

Chris Doss,

I did this at Alta Vist'a Babelfish translator, so it's probably wrong. But here it is, anyway:

English: "Fuck the bullshit, it's time to throw down!"

French: "Baisez la connerie, il est l'heure de jeter vers le bas !"

This translates back into English, via Babelfish, as:

"Kiss the connery, it is the hour to throw downwards!"

FTBSITTTD in German: "Bumsen Sie den Bullshit, es ist Zeit, unten zu werfen!"

And into Russian via Babelfish: "Fuck bullshit, оно будет временем бросить вниз!"

Which translates back into English via Babelfish as: "Fuck bullshit, it will with time throw downward!"

-B.

----

Chris Doss wrote:

"I think this Frey thing is so hilariously funny, I may make "Fuck the Bullshit, it's time to throw down!" into my new signature. ;) "