Dwaye's Book was: Re: [lbo-talk] Thanks to the Frey program, I'm going to rich famous and beloved)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 08:28:43 PST 2006

You totally left out your time in the slammer for crack possession (you can liberally lift material for this from Oz), your part in the West Coast--East Coast rap wars, and how your career as a hip-hop artist was cut short when a blond white rapper (whose name you will leave unmentioned) stole your rhymes and you refused to sell out by joining his group E-13. You also need a big gold chain that says "Keepin' Da Faith."