[lbo-talk] "progressive" press

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Fri Feb 3 13:47:36 PST 2006

>Does Mother Jones not count? I thought they had the highest circulation of
>all.

-Damn, I always forget about Mother Jones. It's not really a "journal -of opinion," though, is it? It tries to be "investigative", right?

Yeah, but so do the other magazines at points. It has plenty of opinion, including a pretty decent online web array of commentators as well, so I'm not sure how it gets excluded from the list, even if it leans towards "issue" stories slightly more than opinion pieces.

I think it's just New York, anti-West Coast bias that keeps it off the radar
:)

Nathan