[lbo-talk] Re: freedom, double standards, etc.

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:13:47 PST 2006

while Holocaust denial is morally wrong, intellectually stupid, etc., should Germany jail people who embrace it? If Scott is asking that question, it's worth talking about (unless it's been discussed to death already). I don't see why he should be expelled from the list.

On 2/4/06, Marvin Gandall <marvgandall at videotron.ca> wrote:

> [...]

-- Jim Devine

"The price one pays for pursuing any profession or calling is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side." -- James Baldwin