[lbo-talk] ugh

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sun Feb 5 09:10:57 PST 2006

This is sick -- speaking of antisemitism. The anitbodies that will protect Americans from infection? Ugh. Ugly. Ugh.

I found it fact-checking my memory of Love, Actually. This is the review I read. It seethes with anger at having to be confronted by miscegenation!

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/lettersOct-Nov03/122103clarkloveactually.htm

From their about file:

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/ whoweare.htm

We are a group of disgusted and disaffected writers driven out of academia and journalism by the Semitical Correctness that has denatured our culture. We have come together on the Internet to reclaim the American mind from the Jews. In short, we are the Antibodies, and our advent heralds the day a White political force rises and reasserts civilization.

What It Means To You, the Reader

It means that for probably the first time in your life, you get news spun accurately. For once you are getting news from people who look and act like you, and who share your beliefs.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org