[lbo-talk] Re: freedom, double standards, etc.

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Feb 5 08:10:53 PST 2006

Leigh Meyers wrote:

>Expelled? That would be chilling.... Could I get kicked for saying
>that there's
>no evidence that Saddam Hussein slaughtered 10s of thousands of Kurds?

No. I'd suspect you're wrong, but the evidence is murkier, and the politics would be completely different.

I'm all for criticizing the use to which Zionists put the Holocaust; I'm a big fan of Norman Finkelstein's. But questioning the facts of the Holocaust - even if it's just questioning details (4 million or 5 million?) - is streng verboten in my book.

Doug