ABUSE: Hate Site Hosted By ServerBeach [was: [lbo-talk] ugh]

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 09:56:48 PST 2006

[What FUN!]

> I believe these jokers are hosted by you. The 'jew' reference is way out of line. Please inform.

> Barring a swift response I will be posting this information including the site's host (I believe that's your org) on my site within one (1) day.

From their about file:

> vanguardnewsnetwork.com/ whoweare.htm
>
> We are a group of disgusted and disaffected writers driven out of
academia and journalism by the Semitical Correctness that has denatured our culture. We have come together on the Internet to reclaim the American mind from the Jews. In short, we are the Antibodies, and our advent heralds the day a White political force rises and reasserts civilization.

> What It Means To You, the Reader
>
> It means that for probably the first time in your life, you get news
spun accurately. For once you are getting news from people who look and act like you, and who share your beliefs.

LINDER, ALEX ALINDER at KVMO.NET VANGUARDNEWSNETWORK PO BOX 101 KIRKSVILLE, MO 63501 US 660-665-8210

Welcome to ServerBeach's Abuse/AUP ticketing system.

This system is provided as a public means of reporting violations of ServerBeach's AUP policy, (i.e. unsolicited commercial email, hacking attempts, probes, etc).

ServerBeach does not engage in the practice of sending unsolicited commercial email, we provide Managed Hosting of dedicated Internet servers to our customers, allowing them complete administrative control of their servers. Therefore, these problems are not from ServerBeach directly, but from our customers.

ServerBeach's abuse department investigates all complaints of misconduct, and enforces compliance with its AUP. You may view our current AUP at <http://www.serverbeach.com/catalog/aup.php>.

Complaints of violations to the ServerBeach AUP policy can be emailed to <abuse at serverbeach.com>, and will result in the automatic creation of a trouble-ticket. You will receive an automatic response that includes the incident number that has been assigned to your report, which can be used to to reference your complaint when contacting us.

When reporting violations, pleae include as much supporting data as possible.

******* PLEASE NOTE that due the the volume of messages this system gets, you will not receive any further communication from ServerBeach regarding the incident you submitted - rest assured that every ticket is tended to and will be addressed. If you require further communication, please respond to this email message with the information you require.

Your ticket has been assigned an ID of [serverbeach.com #352902].

Please include make sure you include the following in the subject line of all future messages relating to this issue:

[serverbeach.com #352902]

You can also simply reply to this email.

Thank you, ServerBeach AUP Patrol