[lbo-talk] Re: freedom, double standards, etc.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 10:27:07 PST 2006

In the German context, I think a lot of it is a misguided attempt to give the finger to the Collective Guilt that has been shoved down everybody's throats for 60 years and most Germans are just sick to death of.

My uncle was into this stuff for a while. He had drawn completely the wrong lessons from WWII, but prison? No way.