[lbo-talk] the electoral crisis

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Feb 5 14:05:43 PST 2006

Joseph Wanzala wrote:

> Open Conference
>
> on
>
> The Electoral Crisis
>

> We are calling this conference to allow this state of affairs, and what
> to do about it, be debated in public, by the public, and for the public.
> There will be three short presentations, arguing for three approaches to
> the crisis, and then the entire audience will be brought into the
> discussion, in a way in which everyone who wants to can enter the debate
> from their own perspective. It will be a conference to promote people's
> thinking and participation on these issues.

These folks are welcome to join us anarchists, like more and more people are doing. The current political system never worked. It clearly is messed up now and there is no possibility of reforming it.

By the way, who cares about voting machines if your party runs the most unelectable, right-wing cretins like Al Gore and John Kerry?

Walter Mondale? LOL!

;-)

Chuck