[lbo-talk] Orange Revo, RIP

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 10:35:18 PST 2006

Thanks Peter. In my opinion the Brits have a real penchant for this "I'll insert my personal interpretation of events in here as if it were a fact" kind of thing.

I have not been to Starlight Diner for ages. By the way there's a place by my apartment that, for cheap (70 rubles a beer, plov for 50, giant club sandwich for 120) makes same of the best food I have had in a long time. Plus the waitresses are hot. We should go there. ;)