[lbo-talk] Re: Iran and the Left in a Moral Snare

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Feb 7 16:03:35 PST 2006

Nathan Newman wrote:

> [...]

This is really going nowhere, but I'll conclude by pointing out that you're trying to get Israel off the hook by citing British imperial practice and a quasi-fascist political party. Doesn't that embarrass you?

Here's an interesting piece that likens the BJP to Serb nationalism, and Kashmir to Kosovo <http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/2001/09/16/stories/1316017n.htm>. As I recall, you supported bombing the Serbs over their exercise of nationalism. Should we load up the B-52s and bomb Israel?

Doug