[lbo-talk] Berlusconi-olympics-political opportunism

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Feb 7 18:35:05 PST 2006

c p wrote:
> This is probably a widespread newswire story by tomorrow
> http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/02/07/sports/s093215S43.DTL

> Italy Sees Anarchists As Olympic Threat
>
> By ALESSANDRA RIZZO, Associated Press Writer

Sylvia Poggioli did her obligatory anti-anarchist piece for NPR's "All Things Considered" this afternoon. She didn't tie us to ETA like usual, which saves me the task of writing another letter to NPR about her anti-radical bias.

I'm currently contemplating if I should start a blog on NPR's news programming.

Chuck