[lbo-talk] w00ty!

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Wed Feb 8 18:53:48 PST 2006

At 03:22 PM 2/8/2006, Chuck wrote:
>info at pulpculture.org wrote:
>
>>But, I _am_ going to get paid to write more 'serious' technical stuff for
>>a smaller audience of IT managers, etc. (the people who make the $
>>decisions in corps.)
>>Is this cool or what?!
>
>You rock! Keep us posted on the specifics.
>
>The world could certainly use some better writers on tech issues. I was
>reading a website the other day on website design and the content was
>fluffier than cotton candy. It reminded me of reading those godawful
>industry mags during the dot-com boom which were just compilations of
>articles promoting software and hardware.
>
>Chuck

thank you! I love how I have at least 5 surface errors due to my can't see a typho on a scream problem!

Alos, I do have to thank a few people who actively encouraged the blogadventure in the first place. In no particular order: ravi, Dwayne Monroe, Eric Beck, Matt Snyder, Dennis Perrin.

And Doug. Inadvertently. Because he hates blogging. :)

A lot of you have been supportive subsequently, too, and for that I'm ever grateful.

(If you want details about who/what: offlist since I think I should keep that under my hat, for now.)

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org