[lbo-talk] w00ty!

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Feb 8 12:22:04 PST 2006

info at pulpculture.org wrote:

> But, I _am_ going to get paid to write more 'serious' technical stuff
> for a smaller audience of IT managers, etc. (the people who make the $
> decisions in corps.)
>
> Is this cool or what?!

You rock! Keep us posted on the specifics.

The world could certainly use some better writers on tech issues. I was reading a website the other day on website design and the content was fluffier than cotton candy. It reminded me of reading those godawful industry mags during the dot-com boom which were just compilations of articles promoting software and hardware.

Chuck