[lbo-talk] What's the matter with Baltimore?

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Fri Feb 10 14:38:41 PST 2006

On Feb 10, 2006, at 3:51 PM, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> I realize I belong to profession hated for its greed,
> amoing other things. but, excuse me, but what's wrong
> wityh lawyers making money?

You know, this is funny. For all the times that we see Woj post about how Americans are know-nothing anti-intellectual 'muricans, on this occasion, we get to see him pass on know-nothing anti-intellectual propaganda as a discussion starter, a classic piece of right-wing anti-intellectual, anti-lawyer populism. Mr. Mencken would be distressed--or would he?