[lbo-talk] Punitives and Attorney Pay

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 16:05:18 PST 2006

Years ago, in the 1990s, I recall seeing statistics about the average wages of lawyers in the State of California. I was shocked - it was way less than 30 k. The explanation being that many lawyers in this state don't work as lawyers or only do so part time. In California, at

-------------- Original message -------------- From: andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com>