[lbo-talk] Rabbi Michael Lerner using the Antisemitism card against the US Green party

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:33:50 PST 2006

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
> The call ought to be the other way around to make economic sense: it
> is Beijing (as well as Tokyo) that is supporting the US government
> fiscally, not the other way around. Beijing (and Tokyo), divest from
> the US dollar! That divestment -- if it ever happened, which I doubt
> -- would shake up everything in China (and Japan) and the United
> States and beyond.

.

It is so true that globalization as currently practiced is a double edged sword that could be quite a bit sharper on the back edge. It seems to be bonding the industrialized countries together in an environmental, as well as economic (a degree of separation) "suicide pact".

Leigh www.leighm.net http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/